In an effort to maintain the highest quality of service, periodically it is necessary to conduct maintenance activities that affect our service infrastructure.
What is the nature of the outage?
On Saturday evening, December 30, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET, we will be making upgrades to our infrastructure, which is used to support the iSite/RealTime software.
The servers may be unavailable until 1:00 AM ET on Sunday, December 31, 2017.
What services will be affected by the outage?
- iSite® Contract Management Portal Web site (www.isitepmo.com)
- iSite® FTP Services
- iSite® Single Sign-On Services
- iSite® SharePoint Integration Services
- iSite® Web Services
- iSite® RealTime® Timekeeping Web Site
What is the timeline for the outage?
- Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET: Servers will be unavailable.
- Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:00 AM ET: All iSite-related functionality will be available.
What is the impact of the outage?
Intermittent outages are anticipated during this software upgrade event, thus, normal operation of affected systems should be suspended until after completion.
The actual impact should not exceed the scheduled time frame.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get more information?
iSite Support is always available to answer any questions you may have about this change. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.