Streamline Contracts and Processes with iCMP
The iSite Contract Management Portal (iCMP) is a secure, cloud-hosted solution that provides easy-to-use functionality for your Procurement, Contracting Officer, Technical Representatives, Task Managers, Program Managers, Finance and Resource personnel, and Contractors for administrating the day-to-day progress of your Contracts. Abandon the myriad of spreadsheets, documents, charts stored in complex network folders hierarchies and the ineffective processes that your team works to maintain. Instead, give your Team a tool that works for them and will make the process more efficient and effective.
Dynamically Linking Business Processes and Technology…
…Transforming Data into Actionable Information!
Work Smarter. Not Harder...
iCMP provides a powerful, configurable Workflow Engine to manage requests for work on your Contracts. This Workflow engine, built on the principles and concepts of Microsoft’s Windows Workflow Foundation, is essentially a collection of building blocks, known as “Activities” which you assemble to create system or human workflows in order to accomplish a task or series of tasks. With iCMP Workflows, you can:
- Centralize important information and data
- Simplify the approval process
- Create repeatable processes
- Remain on track with automated reminders
- Capture metrics and identify areas to improve
- Control access and permissions at each step
As part of the Workflows process, Estimates that are created are controlled by activities within the Workflow itself. The integrated Funding Management tools allow you to manage Funding from one or more Fund Sources and you have the ability to enhance the information gathering by attaching Custom Attributes to Funding Actions, which will allow you to report on Funding information across various data points. Task and Contract Risk Management in iCMP takes advantage of industry-recognized data points and practices and delivers a fully integrated solution for managing Risks.
Track the Financial Health of Contracts and Tasks
One of the most important aspects in administrating contracts is monitoring the financial health of each Task and, in summary, the financial health of the contract itself. Traditionally, contractor accounting departments would provide static reports to key personnel to help them manage their Tasks. Often, these solutions would be provided by an expensive, disconnected point solution with limited abilities for Government Task Monitors and Resource Analyst to “slice and dice” data and with no ability to co-mingle that data with other useful contract-related data. Essentially, traditional data mining of Financial data was non-existent.
With iCMP, Contractors provide their financial data directly into iCMP Data Warehouse and approved Users can then visualize this data to help manage their contract Tasks. Data is sent to the iCMP Data Warehouse at whatever level of aggregation you want to expose to your user community. You are in control! With iCMP, you can then:
- Perform Cost Analysis – Cost Analysis functions allow you to view contract actuals at various levels, including contract-level, task-level, and down to the elements-of-cost (all direct and indirect cost elements). You can choose to group tasks together and report actuals as a group (to see branch or department level costs, for example). The cost analysis views in iCMP provide valuable data to your Government Task Managers, Contract Technical Monitors, and Contracting Officers to help them assess the incurred costs of their Tasks.
- Plan Analysis – Plan Analysis functions allow you to view Time-Phased Baseline Plan information for your Contract at various levels such as at the Contract-level, the Task-level and even down to the element-of-cost. By tracking your plan information against actuals, your Task Managers will have the necessary tools and information to adjust Task spending to a level that is in line with what was budgeted or planned.
- Estimate Analysis – Estimate Analysis functions are very similar to Plan Analysis, however, Estimate information is stored, tracked and versioned with effective dates. Essentially, Estimate information stores the forecasts for each of your Tasks. Based on a point-in-time view of the data, iCMP will cross reference the effective Estimate data for that month and display that data alongside Actuals data, to give a more accurate view of actual vs. forecasted spending.
- Labor Analysis – Labor Analysis is a sub-component data structure of Actuals, Plans and Estimates, which deals only with Labor-related data. With Labor Analysis, you can report off of multiple levels of Labor from the Labor Class, Labor Subclass and Employee levels to the Vendor level of Labor effort.
Risk and Document Management
Centralizes and simplifies cross-organizational risks, controls, and documentation
Contractor Performance Assessments
Gather necessary performance data at the Task or Work level
The iCMP Assessment solution provides contract technical, cost and schedule performance data that is used to identify problems early on a contract or task and potential forecast future contract performance. Our Assessment solution is also the primary means of documenting the ongoing communication between the contractor and the Government Task/Work Monitor to report technical, cost and schedule trends. The solution also provides the contracting officer detailed information to prepare the Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs) used to defend their scores and decisions.